why link isnt a surgeon why link isnt a surgeon

Nice short, but

I was expecting him to hold the heart above his head, since 4 heartpieces make a new heart in the Zelda games.

TANKMEN TANKMEN

Very nice

Smooth animation, clear audio, lots of humor. Great work =)

Drakojan Skies Episode 1 Drakojan Skies Episode 1

Great

I really enjoyed playing your games and movies like this perfectly fit in.
It's cool to see the story about the Anderegalus universe expand.

The art used in your games and movies is amazing. Those vector animals combined with photorealistic scenery and beautiful drawn aircraft is absolutely amazing.

I'm really looking forward to more of this.

CrossCode CrossCode

The game is great, but there is one huge showstopper:
I wasn't able to get passed the training with the captain because on my Macbook Pro tt's not possible to hold the left mouse button and press the right mouse button at the same time (because of the trackpad).
Letting you skip the training or maybe assign another key (maybe double tap?) for dodging would fix this.

Battle for Wayland Keep Battle for Wayland Keep

Some minor adjustments

I like the game but there are two things I didn't ike:

The voice saying "The are attacking the gate of Wayland Keep" or something similar is very annoying. Yeah I know they are attacking that gate. What other gate is there to attack? The whole point is to protect that one gate.
The second thing is the scrolling sensitivity when moving the mouse to the bottom. Every time I want to use an attack, the screen scrolls down a bit. Very annoying as well. (Yes I know I can use the hotkeys, but I prefer to use the mouse).
Other than that: nice game.

Doodieman Voodoo Doodieman Voodoo

old

This animation material is like 5 years old! You just added the voodoo doll... boring

Say Hello To The Apple Man Say Hello To The Apple Man

Great!

This sounds great! I love the futuristic sound-effects.
Hope to hear more of your work soon ^_^